Mermade Moments: Worst Blogger Ever?



Thursday, November 17, 2016

Worst Blogger Ever?


Jarad sent me these beauties for my birthday
It's been months since I've been on Blogger. If I'm being perfectly honest, I didn't think I missed it much. Random blog ideas would pop into my head and I would be jealous of all the awesome posts my blogger friends were writing, but I just didn't think I missed it. Funnily enough, the second my Blogger page loaded...my heart skipped a beat. Say whaaaaat? This doesn't happen often, but I'm going to say that I was wrong. I did miss this. And I'm back. Hopefully.

How about a quick update?

  • I turned 25 this week. Insert quarter life crisis here.
  • Jarad and I moved in with my dad to seriously save money for a house. 
  • My brain is overflowing with future business ideas that I hope to put into action over the next year.
  • I leave for Hawaii in 15 days. A vacation with my dad, boyfriend, little sister, older sister, brother in law and four nieces. Lawd! That's a guaranteed blog post right?? 

I have a couple drafted posts that I hope to get up next week. I've missed you guys and I can't wait to start this back up again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com