I ended up getting some super cute stuff. I didn't take pictures of the shampoo and gel I bought my Dad, so that's why the prices and end total don't add up. (in case anyone was counting)
- Steve Madden purse. ADORBS. I told myself I could buy a new purse when I found a job and I did. It's seriously the perfect size and I love the color combo. $29.99
- American Eagle shoes. I've always wanted a pair of shoes like this. They fit perfectly. Beth got a pair too! $9.99
- Red Velvet Cupcake coffee. OMG. We got this as a treat. It smelled too good not to buy! We brew a pot at night and refrigerate it for iced coffee the next morning. Paired with Sweet Cream creamer. Delish. If you ever see it, buy it! $6.99
- Octopus Tentacle jewelry dish. My room is nautical themed. I love everything ocean related and I have lots of jewelry. Had to. $4.99
- Minty Picture Frame. I bought this because I wanted to make an earring holder out of it. I really liked the color. Found in the clearance section. $4.50
- Lilly Pulizter iPad case. This doesn't actually fit my iPad mini :( I found it in the clearance section for $2, so I'm not super upset. I plan on asking my bloggy friends if someone wants it.
- Leather Catch-All dish for Jarad. It isn't really a dish, but I don't know what else to call it. I told him I would get him a present and this is totally his style! He always sets his watch places, so I wanted him to have somewhere nice to keep it. $9.99