I'm writing this post from my kitchen in Monterey. I can't even believe it. I actually did it! We actually did it! I'm a scaredy cat. Change freaks me out. I'm always wondering if I'm making the right decision. (insert other control freak qualities here) Buuuut, we moved. I love it here so far. We got here on Saturday and now it's Tuesday. Our room is set up, not very decorated though. A room tour will be up soon.
What have we been up to in the last four days?
- walked to the farmers market across the street. bought tons of fresh fruit and veggies. mini pies and ice mochas for everyone!
- walked 2 miles to dinner along the beach. SO GOOD.
- came home and had celebratory champagne
- shopping with my Best. I'm apart of the fitbit club now.
- went on a 4 mile walk/jog - there was a beautiful beach incentive
- made a yummy, healthy dinner and walked to get milkshakes after
|$1.50 mini pies. Yes please.|
|I like to call this champagne chillin'|
To our families : We are still alive. We miss you and love you. Come visit us soon!