What You Need:
- blue cupcake liners
- cupcakes of your flavor choice
- yellow frosting
- brown or black frosting for piping
- giant marshmallows cut in thirds
- brown m&ms
- bake your cupcakes in your blue liners
- let them cool completely
- tint your white frosting yellow, or use store bought yellow frosting. spread a thin layer of frosting on your cooled cupcakes
- depending on what minion you're making - you'll use one marshmallow slice or two. stick them right on the frosting toward the top half of the cupcake
- take a brown m&m. place a dot of frosting on the "m" side and place that side down onto the marshmallow slice(s)
- take your brown or black frosting and draw straps coming out of the marshmallows to the end of the cupcake
- take your brown or black frosting and make a cute little mouth
- i wish i had some witty or cute minion quote to make, but i don't. soooo, enjoy!!
The birthday boy loved these! I loved the way they turned out. I actually have an order for 4 dozen later this month. I'll be a minion making machine!