We scare because we care! Straight up, I love Monsters Inc. Annnnd so does my best friend. She's Mike and I'm Sully. We dressed up for Mickey's Halloween Party a couple weeks ago and we decided to go in costume. Obvi!
Beth was Mike. (surprise) Her costume was perfection. Below is the list of items she used to put her costume together.
- an over-sized sweatshirt and dyed it lime green (Tulip brand dye)
- felt for the eyeball and smile
- green beanie
- horns were actually plastic squash covered in felt from the craft store. how brilliant is that?
- lime green converse
|waddup snap chat?|
- a white fur vest from Target that I dyed teal (Tulip brand dye)
- purple acrylic paint + textile medium for the spots + a giant round ish sponge
- a tail made of feather boas
- a black headband
- horns were actually red devil horns painted with a mix of tan and white paint
- pastel purple lips for funsies
- silver sparkle toms because yes
|snapchat for the win...again!|
TIP: If you mix acrylic paint with fabric medium it makes a permanent fabric paint! An employee at Hobby Lobby told me that! It worked perfectly for my spots.