Mermade Moments: Minion Cupcakes!



Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Minion Cupcakes!

I've been on a baking roll lately!
I recently had an order for minion cupcakes. I had seen photos floating around Pinterest and knew that these cupcakes could be done fairly easily and look so cute!

What You Need:
  • blue cupcake liners
  • cupcakes of your flavor choice
  • yellow frosting
  • brown or black frosting for piping
  • giant marshmallows cut in thirds
  • brown m&ms 
What To Do:
  1.  bake your cupcakes in your blue liners
  2.  let them cool completely
  3. tint your white frosting yellow, or use store bought yellow frosting. spread a thin layer of frosting on your cooled cupcakes 
  4. depending on what minion you're making - you'll use one marshmallow slice or two. stick them right on the frosting toward the top half of the cupcake
  5. take a brown m&m. place a dot of frosting on the "m" side and place that side down onto the marshmallow slice(s)
  6. take your brown or black frosting and draw straps coming out of the marshmallows to the end of the cupcake
  7. take your brown or black frosting and make a cute little mouth
  8. i wish i had some witty or cute minion quote to make, but i don't. soooo, enjoy!!

The birthday boy loved these! I loved the way they turned out. I actually have an order for 4 dozen later this month. I'll be a minion making machine!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I know my kids would love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are tooo cute! I am minion obsessed. Just have to find an excuse to make them!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com