Hello lovelies!!!! It's been awhile since I've written a legitimate post. I moved a couple weeks ago and then I left for a week long trip to the Caribbean!
It was a great trip, but I am happy to be back and getting settled in Monterey.
I wanted to share some pictures and fun stories from our trip in this post. I plan on doing a post full of tips for traveling to St. Thomas or anywhere in the US Virgin Islands next week.
- The boys climbed coconut trees and got coconuts for us! We found sharp rocks and got to enjoy the delicious coconut water from inside.
- The beach resort we stayed at had GIANT Iguanas everywhere. They were mostly friendly and would eat straight from your hand!
This is Linda. "Godzilla" loved watermelon.
- I went snorkeling for the first time! My first time was a little rough, but we went to St. John and I had the BEST time snorkeling there. Warm water, white sandy beaches, and pretty fish! Oh and I almost stepped on a String Ray. Eeeeek.
- Bug bites. Sweet baby Jesus, mosquitos and "can't see em's" bit me everywhereeeeee.
- Traveling there and back. SUCKED. Looooong flights, delayed flights, missed flights, lost luggage. Anything that could've happened, did.
- I got the most ridiculous "cold". I had cold like symptoms, but one of the resort employees was saying that their was a ton of dust from the Sahara blowing over and that it could've been an allergic reaction. Who knew???
|the view from our resort|
|Beth was playing paparazzi|