Mermade Moments: 10 Things About Me!



Tuesday, September 5, 2017

10 Things About Me!

I can't remember if I've done one of these posts before, but I thought it would be fun to do a little re-introduction since it's been so long since I've blogged regularly...or at all really.

  1. My name is Miranda. (surprise!)
  2. I am 25 years old. 
  3. I have a dog named Matilda aka Tilly that I am OBSESSED with. 
  4. My boyfriend Jarad and I have been dating for 4 1/2 years. I'm indoorsy. He's an adventurer.
  5. We commute together, work together and live together. (we didn't meet at work)
  6. We bought a house together a few months back and owning a home has been the best! We've moved 5 times in the last 3 years, so it's nice to actually get set up somewhere.
  7. I love baking cupcakes, crafting, decorating, all things Disney and planning parties.
  8. I also love essential oils. They have had such a big impact in my life since I was introduced to them in January. 
  9. Halloween is my JAM. 
  10. I like to live everyday like its Taco Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com