Mermade Moments: 15 Minute Fat Blast Workout!



Thursday, October 17, 2013

15 Minute Fat Blast Workout!

In a desperate attempt to actually make myself work out do cardio, I found and adapted a 15 minute fat blast work out!

Do each one for 1 minute and repeat the whole thing 3 times.

1) Jump Rope : if you don't have a rope, play pretend.
2) Squat Jump : do a squat like you normally would and then with hands overhead "explode" upward. (this does not count toward your squat challenge!! ;] )
3) Lateral Dash : place 2 items within 8 feet of each other and dash left to right, touching the items each time. (I have a section of hard wood between to areas of carpet that would work for this)
4) Run in Place : get your knees above your waist and pump those arms!
5) Jacks & Jabs : with legs shoulder width apart, starting jabbing! (8 times) and then with fists up by your chin, do the jacks with legs only. If you're feeling crazy, jab the arms at the same time! (for one minute)

15 minutes of your day & you don't even have to leave the house!
 
Say No to Cellulite work out coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com