Mermade Moments: It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy (Pizza Roll Up Recipe!)



Monday, December 29, 2014

It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy (Pizza Roll Up Recipe!)



This past Sunday, I went to my aunt's house for a gift exchange and appetizers. She was already making various dips and nachos, so I couldn't bring my usual go-to choices. I decided to make the crescent roll pizza roll ups that I've seen so many times on Pinterest.

THEY WERE SO EASY AND DELISH. The kids loved them. The adults loved them.

I bought enough ingredients to make 16. Obviously, you can make more or less depending on your needs.



Ingredients:
- 2 cans of crescent roll dough (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 16 oz package of mozzarella string cheese (you will cut each stick in half)
- 1 package of pepperoni
- pizza sauce for dipping (ranch would be good too)

Directions:

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray your baking sheet with PAM. Or use foil.

1) lay out your dough
2) place two pepperonis on the wide side of the dough
3) place one half cheese stick on top of the pepperoni
4) start with the wide end and roll the dough just like you normally would
5) bake for 9 minutes
6) serve fresh out of the oven with your  choice of dipping sauce


I wish I would've taken pictures of the process, but I'm sure you get it. I didn't think these would be good enough to blog about!

These were simple and quick. They would work for parties or even daily snacks and lunches! You can even add other ingredients to spice things up a bit! I kept them simple since we have so many kids in our family.

THAT CHEESE THOUGH.


What's your favorite go-to recipe for parties? Share your links in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com