Mermade Moments: Walmart Beauty Box



Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box

Oh look....another subscription box! In my defense, I only subscribe to ipsy and this Walmart box.

I first heard about the Walmart Beauty Box from some rando lady on insta. She was showing what she got and I immediately googled/signed up.

It's a quarterly box, meaning it comes out 4 times a year. 4 times a year - 4 seasons. Coincidence? I think not. The boxes are said to be catered toward the season that they come out in.

Would you like to know the best part? It's only $5! Holla for 5 dolla!

It's a reoccurring subscription, so you only have to sign up once. Your card is charged once your box ships. It's all automatic! I love looking at my account and seeing that withdrawal. Good things are coming!!!!


So far, I've received 2 boxes. Loooooove.

My first box looked like this. See that full size clinical strength deo? That thing costs $7+ alone! I'm pretty sure this was the Fall box.


Annnddd this is my second box. This one is winter.



I've been very pleased with my goodies so far. I like that the products are a little more practical than other subscription boxes. This stuff is practically all necessities! ;) There's also those card stock type samples with coupons! (some are not shown, because they've been used) Woot woot!


You can sign up here! (This isn't sponsored or anything. I'm just sharing the love."

1 comment:

  1. This box has so many good items. I'm thinking about subscribing for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com