Mermade Moments: 2017 Goals



Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 Goals

 

I really need to get back on the goal bandwagon. I decided I want to set goals for the year as a whole and then do smaller goals every month... or so ;)

 

I've decided my word for the year will be INTENTIONAL. I want to be intentional in everything I do. I want to simplify. I want to figure out what really matters and be all there.

  • de-clutter and simplify my spaces - mental and physical
  • exercise regularly
  • cook at home more
  • learn to cook and bake new dishes
  • squeeze in travel whenever we can
  • save money $$$$
  • buy a house toward the end of the year
  • get engaged ;) ;) 
  • go on adventures with Jarad (he's into tactical training, outdoors, and his bow right now)
  • read more books
I feel like 2016 was kind of a bust for me and I really want to make 2017 count. Here's to taking chances and making it happen in 2017! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com