I hope you understand why I am writing you this letter today. In order to keep my thoughts and feelings organized, I am writing this in bulleted style. I love you too much and I am afraid that are relationship is getting too serious. There are too many reasons to count, but this is a start.
- Your clothes. Too cute. I cannot compete with that kind of style.
- Your dollar section. I literally die from the cuteness every time I step foot in that aisle. That cannot be healthy.
- Your home decor. I want everything. How is my house supposed to have a theme when I can't even make a single decision?
- Your holiday sections. They come out too soon and I get way ahead of myself. I then forget what I bought and have to wait until the next year to use it.
- Your food. Great prices, yummy food, growing waistline.
- The lies. I always say "I won't spend any money, I don't need anything." The lies have to stop.
Overall, this is just not a healthy relationship. I miss you when I'm not with you and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of great things if I don't visit you often. My bank account suffers a loss everytime we meet. I can't keep up my emotional health and my budget plan with you in my life. Maybe we should take a break? Nothing permanent. We both know my heart wouldn't be able to handle never seeing you again.
This isn't a goodbye. It's a see you later.
Until next time,
LOL. Okay but seriously you guys. My love for Target is ridic.