I hope I'm not the only PLL lover out here in the blogosphere. I'm addicted. Right when I start to lose interest, something cray happens and I get sucked back in. Well played, ABC Family, well played. The show causes a roller coaster of emotions for me... happy, sad, mad, confused. I think I'm getting whip lash actually... So here are my thoughts while I watch PLL - in no specific order.
- WHO IS A?
- Why did everybody like Ali so much? She's mean!
- Mr. Fitz is so cute... He's A??? Heart broken... Oh he's not. Let the crush commence.
- Caleb come back from Ravenswood. It's not safe there!
- Hanna! Stop kissing everything with a pulse! Caleb loves you, not Miranda! I think.
- Spencer was a druggie??? She did what with that shovel?
- Mrs. D is A?? I just don't get it!
- Who wears heels to school? Oh they all do...I must be the odd one out.
- Spencer's "baby sitter" is kind of cute...cuter than Toby maybe?
- Speaking of Toby, why did he leave the country and when is he coming back?
- Stupid Paige, why would you go to the cops? Emily, dump her!
- I hate you, Mona.
- Where did Aria's musician hottie come from and why can't he make another appearance?
- Oh Aria's mom. I loved you as Piper on Charmed and I still love you now.
- Hanna! Stop texting on your dates! Rude!
- I wish my hometown had a coffee shop like The Brew.
- I want to read Mr. Fitz's book.
- Aria has the ugliest ugly cry. Waddup Kim Kardashian?
Let's be friends.