Here's what March looked like for me!
make healthier food choices
- pack a lunch 4 times a week
- make coffee at home instead of buying it
send 5 handwritten letters (one for every week) read about my snail mail challenge here. exercise 3-4 times a week complete the 30 day Blogilates slimmer thigh challenge decide on a summer trip destination
- POST THINGS ON ETSY. OMG.
- no fast food - trying to wean myself off the fries ;)
save $700-$1000 this month craft something special for my niece's second birthday!
- make healthier food choices
- bake more often (maybe a tad counterproductive)
- send 5 handwritten letters
- exercise 4-5 times a week
- complete the Blogilates Sleek Arms Challenge
- start the Tone It Up Bikini Body Series
- make sure Jarad has an awesome 29th birthday!
- attend the Good Old Days Festival in Pacific Grove
- keep purging "stuff"
- find out of Jarad gets into Berkeley and CELEBRATE.