Mermade Moments: Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale Haul



Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale Haul



I received an email warning me of this AMAZING sale. They were bringing back Flashback Fragrances. Cucumber Melon anyone???

I may or may not have walked into Bath and Body Works yesterday and blacked out. When I came to my senses, I had two bags full of stuff and was skipping happily out the door.

I spent $44 and saved $113. Did you catch that???? I saved almost 3 times what I spent. THREE TIMES.

Some of this is for my darling mother, buuuuuut here's what I got:

  • 4 Cucumber Melon body washes
  • 1 Country Apple body wash
  • 1 Pearberry body wash
  • 1 Cucumber Melon body spray
  • 1 anchor wall plug in
  • 1 pineapple coin pouch
  • 1 Sweet Tangerine foaming hand soap
  • 1 Grapefruit foaming hand soap
  • 1 Caribbean Escape candle
  • 1 Georgia Peach candle
  • 2 Merry Mistletoe candles (THESE ARE MY FAVORITE)

Along with the super low prices, I had a $10 off $40 coupon.

Why are you still reading this? Go go go! 

What's your favorite BBW scent or product? I would love to know!

1 comment:

  1. That Pineapple coin pouch is the cutest thing I have seen all day!!! Awesome haul and love how thrify you were!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com