I've been on an easy snack kick lately. After making my Red, White and Blueberry trifle, I had some Mountain High yoghurt leftover. I couldn't let it go to waste! I wanted something easy, fun, and delicious....that wasn't fries from the drive-thru.
Here's what you need:
- Mountain High Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt
- Chocolate Chips
What you put in your bark is totally up to you! I love options, so I'm sure I will be coming up with a lot of different variations.
Here's what you do:
- Mix your yoghurt with the honey - the amount depends on how sweet you want it
- I mixed the chocolate chips in at this time as well
- I pour the mixture onto a foil lined baking sheet to desired thickness
- I sprinkled the oats and raspberries on once the mixture was spread out
- Place it in the freezer for 2 hours at least!
If you are interested in trying Mountain High Yoghurt for yourself, you can get a coupon here.
For other great recipes, you can visit Mountain High's Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
PS. They stick to the old school methods of making yoghurt and the old school spelling ;)