Remember that one time I wrote out a bunch of goals and completed them all? Yeaaaah, me neither. I actually have to be productive this month. I. Have. No. Choice.
We will be moving soon! Eek! J and I are leaving Monterey and heading to the East Bay Area. Instead of splitting rent four ways, we will be splitting a MUCH more expensive rent between just the two of us. Stressed doesn't even begin to cover it.
- tour apartments/find one we like
- sort through my rooms (plural. as in 3) rooms at my Dad's house.
- sort through our room in Monterey
- have a garage sale? maybe, depending on how much
junktreasure I find
- attend my company picnic
- attend my step sister's high school graduation/party
- celebrate/host my niece's sixth birthday! don't even get me started on all the feels I'm having
- save allllllllll my money - as much as possible anyway
- make better food choices - prioritize, lady!
- move dat a**. no excuses. I have a pair of goal shorts I want to feel comfortable in by fourth of July.
Those first four goals might carry over to July, depending on how things go. Hopefully they won't need to and everything will work out juuuuust perfect. ;)
What are your goals this month? I would love to know!