Mermade Moments: Delicious White Wine Sangria



Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Delicious White Wine Sangria



My lips taste like thissuperdelicious sannngrriiiiiaaaaa!

This past weekend, I decided to try my hand at sangria making. Let me tell you, it's fun stuff! We looked up some recipes online and decided to make our own. This is what we came up with.

Originally we started with only one bottle of wine, so that's how I'll share the recipe. We ended up tripling the alcohol though :)

FYI: the definition of glug is when you pour a liquid and it makes the glug glug glug sound



Here's what you need:

1 bottle of Chardonnay
3 ounces of Brandy (or 3 glugs)
2 ounces of Triple Sec (or 2 glugs)
4ish glugs of club soda (Sprite can be used in place of this)
1 nectarine
A bunch of strawberries
A bunch of green grapes (halved)
2 kiwis

I cut up all the fruit into slices. I halved the grapes. I put everything into a pitcher and stirred. We threw in a couple ice cubes for funsies. I was real technical. You can use whatever fruit you want and however much you want! It does not need to be super specific at all. This is just what we had on hand. It ended up tasting great and I looooved the fruit combo we chose. I want to add some pineapple in there next time!

two glasses in...hahaha.


What's your favorite sangria combo?

the boys loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com