Mermade Moments: Pumpkin Dip Recipe



Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pumpkin Dip Recipe

I probably should have done this post before Thanksgiving, but truth is... I didn't even try the recipe until that morning!

I saw one variation on one of my favorite blogs, here and also a few on Pinterest. I kind of just went for it!

What you will need :
  • 14.5 ounce can of pumpkin (I used pure)
  • 1 container of Cool Whip
  • 1 box of vanilla pudding mix (just the powder)
  • A couple dashes of pumpkin pie spice
  • A couple dashes of powdered sugar
Mix it all together and enjoy! I served mine with mini graham crackers. You could use Nilla wafers, graham crackers, a spoon (if you're like my family), or I think it would be great on a bagel or even in coffee.

This dip is SO easy and yummy! Light, fluffy, just the right amount of pumpkin. It was a hit with my little sister and my mom. You know it's good if mom asks to keep it when you leave! :)

Make it for Christmas. Make it for yourself. Just make it!

1 comment:

  1. I have never made these but they look interesting! Thank you and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com