So today. It's going to get real. Here's what's really in my bag.
All the big stuff first!
- First City Music Festival flier
- Kate Spade wallet (more on that in a second)
- Starbucks napkins that I meant to throw out
- My May Design planner
- My $1 pouch from Target - I put my tip money in there
- Bath and Body coupons because duh
- Orbit gum always
- Nyx Butter Lipstick in Sweet Tart
- Blistex Raspberry Lemonade chapstick
- Car keys. Cute cupcake key chain courtesy of my BFF
- My house key for Monterey
- My Nemo house key for my hometown house
- Gold Bond Healing Lotion because a Barista needs it!
- Eye drops. I wear contacts and would DIE without them
- an Underarmour headband. Life saver.
- A blue pen and a purple pen - I color code things
Brag Coming... I got that Kate Spade wallet for half off at an opening day sale. $70 bucks baby. I'm soooo in love with it. (I've never had anything real leather before.)
Well, that's it folks! I'm off to clean out my purse...but really I'm going to throw those napkins away and be done. :)