Mermade Moments: Bacon and Beer Classic // San Jose, CA



Monday, March 23, 2015

Bacon and Beer Classic // San Jose, CA


 This weekend, Jarad and I attended the Bacon and Beer Classic at the San Jose Giants Stadium. I bought the tickets ahead of time for $59 each and that gets you all you can eat bacon dishes from 20 different restaurants and all you can drink beer from 40 different breweries. I don't even like beer and I was stoked! They even give you this cute porcelain red solo cup to use all day. It sounds like a lot of money, but it was totally worth it! You didn't need money once you were inside. They also had a photo booth, games, and a branding station with fake tattoos and bacon stamps.



They also have the events in : New York City, Seattle, and Indianapolis - so if you live near any of those places, gooooooo!

First up! The bacon smore crepe. They put bacon on everything!


This was a beer biscuit with pork belly, drizzled with some yummy cream sauce.


Then, I found bacon macarons and had to have them. Obviously.


This was rosemary focaccia bread, coleslaw, and pulled pork.


A flat bread pizza with ranch, cheese, chicken, and bacon. SOOO GOOD.


A macaroni and cheese egg roll. My favorite thing from the whole day. The pizza was #2.


And lastly! A praline bacon brownie and a toffee, bacon, nutella cream, chocolate cupcake. A mouthful.


I didn't take as many pictures as I had hoped because it was cray in there! It was a mad rush for the food, so I didn't have a lot of time to whip out my iPhone and snap an artsy picture. Not shown: lots of meat, BACON GUACAMOLE, cheddar bacon potato wedges, and other delicious dishes.

I didn't take any pictures of the beer because that's boring. There were so many breweries though, you guys! SO MANY. Beers, ciders, all the kinds!

Here were are faces the whole time.


This post was not sponsored in any way. I just love bacon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com