I have half
My goals always seem so general to me - but I guess it doesn't matter, right? I'm sure they will be more exciting when I've actually got things going on other than working and sleeping.
- make healthier food choices
- pack a lunch 4 times a week
- make coffee at home instead of buying it
- send 5 handwritten letters (one for every week) read about my snail mail challenge here.
- exercise 3-4 times a week
- complete the 30 day Blogilates slimmer thigh challenge
- decide on a summer trip destination
- POST THINGS ON ETSY. OMG.
- no fast food - trying to wean myself off the fries ;)
- save $700-$1000 this month
- craft something special for my niece's second birthday!