Mermade Moments: Friday Favorites!



Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites!

I haven't done a five on Friday in forever. This week, I wanted to share some things I've been loving lately.

1) Lucerne brand Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer - seriously, you guys. It's really good. I'm picky about coffee creamers. And it was less than $3!



2) Cookie Dough Doughnut from Krispy Kreme - if you follow me on insta, you saw this already. The best doughnut ever. Please don't take this away, Mr. Krispy.



3) The Tiramisu Latte at Starbucks. Hot. Iced. I don't even care.

source

4) Statement Necklaces. I'm trying to wear them with things I wouldn't normally. Collared shirts. High neck blouses. You get the idea. Here's two I wore this week.

bought at Forever 21 online
bought at jane.com


5) Kate Spade Kids. Ummm I don't want any kids, but I would consider having them just to dress them in these outfits. Oh, but I would have to have a rich husband to afford a $68 dress for my little beeb. Hm.



What are some things you've been loving lately? Share down below!

4 comments:

  1. The kate spade kid's line makes me want a little girl so bad, ha, its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tiramisu Latte looks lovely! Gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you and I are kindred spirits! Every one of these favorites totally made my day. I'm currently wearing a statement necklace with a gray tee and destroyed jeans. And I'm going to go look for that creamer at the grocery right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that Cookie Dough Doughnut and the Tiramisu Latte look perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com