blog more! comment on other blogs & become active in bloggy Facebook groups eat out less // cook at home more spend less (stop those Target trips giiiiirrrrrl) donate clothes at least once this month
- organize the kitchen cabinets (lawdy lawdy)
stop being so lazy and go do things! mail 4 letters to loved ones
I think this is the most successful month of goals I've ever had, which is very weird since January was one of the most draining months ever. I blogged more consistently. Hallelujah! I commented on blogs more often and commented in the Facebook groups that I'm involved in. We ate dinner at home almost every night. I need to get back in the groove of packing a lunch every day, but progress is progress! I didn't shop much at all this month and when I did, it was for other people's birthdays :) I donated clothes once this month and already have a pile going for February. I was less lazy, but still not as active as I would like. I have a feeling this will be a continuous goal. We hung out with friends a lot, which was great. I'm really working on "watering" my relationships. Now I just need to be physically active! I totes met my goal of mailing 4 letters to loved ones. I love snail mail. However, I failed so hard at those kitchen cabinets. It's such a daunting task and I keep putting it off.
- keep blogging!
- keep commenting/being active on other blogs and in Facebook groups
- practice yoga
- complete the "Healthy Moments" ab calendar
- be more intentional with my time (in general and with J)
- host the best Valentine's themed birthday party for my almost NINE year old niece
- attempt those kitchen cabinets again
- make dinner during the week/pack more lunches
How was your January? I feel like a lot of people are using February has a start over month. If you keep track of your monthly goals, leave your link in the comments. I would love to read them.