Mermade Moments: TJ Maxx Haul - Kate Spade + Lilly Pulitzer Finds!

Thursday, January 28, 2016

TJ Maxx Haul - Kate Spade + Lilly Pulitzer Finds!

On Sunday, I hit up TJ Maxx with my momma. I've had a $50 gift card burning a whole in my pocket since Christmas. (one whole month!) I was a little nervous because good old TJ can be verrrrrry hit or miss. Sometimes I love ALL OF THE THINGS and other times I leave sad and disappointed. 

My mom and I had no problem filling our cart this time! 


This artificial flower arrangement - clearance for $5.00


LOOK AT THIS YOGA MAT. I do yoga just to lay on this mat. $7.99
 +
Pretty purple foam roller - $16.99

 
This Nine West bag that I'm going to tote my notebooks/planners around in - clearance for $12.00


 
How adorable are these cards? Glitter lined envelopes. I die. I have 4 nieces and I will put these to good use - clearance for $3.00

 
Cynthia Rowley organizational stand (I have no idea what to call this) - $12.99

 
Kate Spade mini vase that I've been wanting for months - clearance for $7.00

 
Two Lilly Pulitzer trays. IN MY FAVORITE PRINT - $2.00 and $3.00

I got all of this for a little over $70. Gift card/money well spent! I was excited to get so many name brand items for such a steal! Thank you for being awesome this time, TJ. 
Which do you prefer? Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshall's? I'm definitely a TJ/Marshall's girl! What's the best deal you've found at stores like these? I would love to know!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of Nine West Bags at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com