Mermade Moments: TJ Maxx Haul - Kate Spade + Lilly Pulitzer Finds!



Thursday, January 28, 2016

TJ Maxx Haul - Kate Spade + Lilly Pulitzer Finds!

On Sunday, I hit up TJ Maxx with my momma. I've had a $50 gift card burning a whole in my pocket since Christmas. (one whole month!) I was a little nervous because good old TJ can be verrrrrry hit or miss. Sometimes I love ALL OF THE THINGS and other times I leave sad and disappointed. 

My mom and I had no problem filling our cart this time! 


This artificial flower arrangement - clearance for $5.00


LOOK AT THIS YOGA MAT. I do yoga just to lay on this mat. $7.99
 +
Pretty purple foam roller - $16.99

 
This Nine West bag that I'm going to tote my notebooks/planners around in - clearance for $12.00


 
How adorable are these cards? Glitter lined envelopes. I die. I have 4 nieces and I will put these to good use - clearance for $3.00

 
Cynthia Rowley organizational stand (I have no idea what to call this) - $12.99

 
Kate Spade mini vase that I've been wanting for months - clearance for $7.00

 
Two Lilly Pulitzer trays. IN MY FAVORITE PRINT - $2.00 and $3.00

I got all of this for a little over $70. Gift card/money well spent! I was excited to get so many name brand items for such a steal! Thank you for being awesome this time, TJ. 
Which do you prefer? Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshall's? I'm definitely a TJ/Marshall's girl! What's the best deal you've found at stores like these? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com