I'M SERIOUS THIS TIME, YOU GUYS. This will be my month!
Quick life update: we are all moved into our new apartment. We killed our move on Friday thanks to our bffs, Beth and Evan. They were such a huge help and the move was flawless...well except for when our dresser fell over in the trailer. It's only a little unstable now :)
I'm ready to complete some goals! Something about a new month and a new apartment has me feeling all kinds of motivated.
- go to the gym! we have one in our complex now!
- meal prep lunches
- celebrate my step dad's birthday
- celebrate my dad's birthday
- host a housewarming party
- find cute, inexpensive ways to decorate our new place
- start planning my niece's first birthday
- start planning my sister's sweet sixteen!
- plan our HallowDisney trip. eeeeeeek!
This month actually sounds like a lot of fun! We have a lot of family stuff coming up, which I always love. We want to start eating healthier/at home as much as possible. I also plan to use the gym at our complex. My three biggest excuses for not going to the gym are : 1) I don't want to drive 2) I don't want to pay the extra money 3) I don't have time. Well, I can't say any of those anymore, unfortunately. Maybe this will actually be the month that I stick to my plans!
What are some of you goals for August? I would love to encourage you!