I turned 22 in November and I decided to do 22 random acts of kindness throughout the holiday season.
It ended up being a lot of fun! I was constantly thinking up new ideas. I was by myself for all of them, so the pictures aren't that great. I also don't have as many pictures as I would like, for that same reason.
I got the super cute printables from Mique's blog here. I just used neon colored paper (cut a little larger than the RAK tag) and glued them together!
Here are some that I did!
- sent an Edible Arrangement to a coworker
- bought a coworker's lunch unexpectedly
- left a Starbucks card for my waitress who was having a tough night
- left a filled up sandwich stamp card at Which Wich for someone to use
- left quarters on the vending machines at work
- left quarters on the little toy machines in the grocery store
- sent a Starbucks card to a small business owner who resent me a package after the post office lost mine, free of charge! - check out The Printed Palette!
- paid for an order in the coffee drive thru
- delivered a basket of sunshine to a woman from church - separate tutorial post coming soon
- baked & sold cake pops for a coworker's daughter's cheer trip - sold out of them!
- donated toys to the Toys for Tots drive at my work
- bought a "share a meal" bag from Savemart for someone's Christmas meal
- took cupcakes to my boyfriend's grandparents as a thank you
- donated $25 to an adoption fundraiser - they have been matched!!! Check them out here.
- held the door open for everyone I encountered
- arranged for sandwiches to be taken to the local fire department
- delivered fresh fruit to the local food bank for Thanksgiving meals
- donated $100 to become a sponsor for the Choose Joy Conference. More on that here.
|Sam (the waitress) posted this on IG.|
|vending machine at work! ching ching!|
|free sandwich card! a family walked in right after. I hope they took it!|
|our office filled up 6 boxes! it took 2 people to move each one!|
|basket of sunshine!|
|failed attempt for the mail man|
What are some of your favorite random acts of kindness? Comment below! Or send me the links to your own blog posts!