Mermade Moments: Valentine Garland Exchange



Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine Garland Exchange



I am participating in my very first garland exchange. Emmy hosts them. She is fabulous and so are her exchanges.

You sign up through Emmy's site, donate $5, get your exchange assignment, craft away, and send it off to your partner!

Oh! Did I mention the money helps fund adoptions?? Pretty things for a good cause! Swoon!

I'm pretty happy with the way mine turned out. I went for a more muted Valentine's look instead of red and pink all up in your face. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just don't know my partner's style.

I wish I could crochet those cute little hearts, but I don't know how :( paper garland it is!


These two are my favorites. The colors. The words. The prints!


The big cards are from this set. I got them at Target for either $1.99 or $2.99. There's a bunch in there and they are double sided!


The little scalloped circles are from paper scraps I had at home.

Mini clothes pins are from Michaels. The heart clothes pins were from a spotlight sale on Jane.

I will be mailing it off this week and cannot wait for my partner to get it!!!! Eek!!!!

You should definitely keep an eye out for the next Emmy Exchange. They are so much fun!

Have you made any Valentine's garlands? If so, leave your link below! I would love to take a look! :)

Let's be friends.

email : miranduh007@yahoo.com
IG : meranneduh1
pinterest : meranneduh1

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com