Mermade Moments: Apartment Therapy's January Cure



Monday, January 6, 2014

Apartment Therapy's January Cure

The new year brings lots of stuff...remnants of holiday décor, Christmas presents, and all the junk we've accumulated over the past year.

Apartment Therapy is doing something called The January Cure. You sign up using your email address and every day for the month of January they send you a project to do around your house. One project a day is totally doable!

I just signed up today, it's not too late! To sign up and catch up, click here.

When the month is over, we will be so glad we did this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com