Let's recap my March goals, shall we?
- (edit) exercise minimum of 3 times a week
have $5000 saved up by April 1st sell another batch of clothes learn to make a button for my blog - so I can start sponsoring you lovely people sponsor at least one blogger launch the Mermade Moments re-vamp finish one book and post a review apply for school in Monterey
- have a moving sale
- sell another batch of clothes
- show more love to my Etsy shop
- post more cupcakes!
- make Jarad's golden birthday spectacular! (he'll be 28 on the 28th)
- save up $6000 by May 1st.
- work toward the 1800 minute challenge
- actually complete the squat challenge
- complete the push up challenge
The 1800 minute challenge is something that Living in Yellow is doing. From April 1st - May 31st you should complete 1800 minutes of being active. It averages out to 30 minutes a day. No worries if you don't do 30 one day, add on extra the next! Just make sure you have 1800 minutes total at the end and you can win a grand prize - besides being healthy!!!
My squat challenge will definitely contribute to the 1800 minute challenge. I think setting these loose goals will help me stick to them! I think...
What are your goals for this month? Let's hold each other accountable!