I have an overactive imagination. It's pretty ridiculous. Like that one time I watched The Walking Dead before bed and every sound I heard was obviously a zombie...
Let's make a list. Shall we?
The porcelain wind chime thing I have in my room makes noise.
- Normal People? Oh it's just the fan.
- Me? GHOST!
- Normal People? Whatever.
- Me? Oh hell no! The monster under my bed will get me!
- Normal People? Who ditched the meeting?!
- Me? OMG ZOMBIE. I'm not even ready for the Apocalypse!
- Normal People? Silly dog, go to sleep!
- Me? Somebody must be breaking in. What can I use to stab the intruder?!
In case you wondering...yes I do sleep with my TV on. I also never peek in the bathroom before I turn the light on.
I think I watched too many scary movies as a kid. Thanks Mom.