Mermade Moments: Do You Have A Bikini Body?



Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Do You Have A Bikini Body?

Whenever I'm bored at work, I like to browse articles of all kinds. I found myself on Huffington Post today. A title caught my eye..."Do You Have A Bikini Body?" I clicked out of curiosity. Seeing the graphic immediately annoyed me. I went through the questions...yes...no...yes. All the while thinking, who creates these things????

When I answered the last question, I was pleasantly surprised. Answer the questions and see for yourself! I bet you have a bikini body already :)


I've been stressing out about being "bikini ready" and in my eyes, have failed. So, thank you for this, Huffington Post. It was a breath of fresh air. 

9 comments:

  1. Aw I love this! I am naturally skinny, but after I eat, I, like all girls, bloat like crazy! All of my friends have been stressing out about preparing their bodies for the beach, and I'm like "Just stop. You're beautiful already!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! We can be so hard on ourselves sometimes. If only we could see outselves how others see us! Thanks for this reminder :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would be great to have a bikini body. I gave that up years ago

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/05/hump-day-confessions_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seems to a good women's empowerment tool, lol. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! Everyone should be body positive :)

    Jessie at www.BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that article and totally avoided it because I didn't want to know. Thank you for sharing that little surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a pleasant surprise! It's so nice to see an article that doesn't point out what needs to be "changed" before being bikini ready.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com