Mermade Moments: I Got It From My Momma



Sunday, May 11, 2014

I Got It From My Momma

mother-daughter-cupcakes
that one time I randomly saw my Mom on the street of a town that neither of us live in...

I guess this title is a little misleading, since I look A LOT like my dad. Buuuuut. I did get my cray cray, creative, mother-hen traits from my sweet mommy.

Oh hey Momma! You're the coolest. Your cooking is the best. Your gifts are always on point. All my friends love you because you feed us awesome sandwiches. You always have the best snacks. AND. You are always available for words of affirmation. Thank you for all of that.

engagement-photo
the day she got engaged!

 Here's a picture of my fur baby because I'm a mom too! ;)

fur-baby




Happy Mother's Day to those of you who have real babies and fur babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com