|our first picture together|
Jarad and I have been dating for one year! Oh how time flies. It's been my favorite year yet. I thought I knew what love was before I met him and I was wrong.
Quick love story : We met randomly one night out with friends. He knew somebody that I was with. That was the end of that. Months later, I was out with my girlfriends. We went to a couple bars and ended up going back to the first one we were at. I almost went home! I'm so glad that I didn't. Jarad was there and the rest is history!
|baking cupcakes for the first time|
To put it simply, he's the Prince Eric to my Ariel. Buuut, when do I every put things simply?
- He's patient and kind.
- He puts up with my crazy girl mood swings.
- He supports me. He's stayed up with me countless nights cutting ribbon for cake pop bags.
- He believes in me.
- He tries to bring me out of my comfort zone.
- He loves food as much as I do.
- He's moving with me to Monterey, so I can have my best friend, the beach, and my boyfriend.
- He taught me that I am worth loving.
Happy one year, Jarad! I can't wait to see what our next year will be like.
I just realized that Jarad looks different in every picture he takes.
Girls. The right guy will come along. It may take awhile, but he is so worth it.
**UPDATE** He sent me tulips at work. My favorite! <3
How long have you and your significant other been together? Do you have any anniversary traditions?