Mermade Moments: J + M = 1 Year!



Thursday, May 8, 2014

J + M = 1 Year!

our first picture together

Jarad and I have been dating for one year! Oh how time flies. It's been my favorite year yet. I thought I knew what love was before I met him and I was wrong.

Quick love story : We met randomly one night out with friends. He knew somebody that I was with. That was  the end of that. Months later, I was out with my girlfriends. We went to a couple bars and ended up going back to the first one we were at. I almost went home! I'm so glad that I didn't. Jarad was there and the rest is history! 

baking cupcakes for the first time

To put it simply, he's the Prince Eric to my Ariel. Buuut, when do I every put things simply?


  • He's patient and kind.
  • He puts up with my crazy girl mood swings.
  • He supports me. He's stayed up with me countless nights cutting ribbon for cake pop bags.
  • He believes in me.
  • He tries to bring me out of my comfort zone.
  • He loves food as much as I do.
  • He's moving with me to Monterey, so I can have my best friend, the beach, and my boyfriend.
  • He taught me that I am worth loving.
Plus a ton of other things that I know you probably don't want to read. So I'll shower you with picture overload instead.


Happy one year, Jarad! I can't wait to see what our next year will be like.


I just realized that Jarad looks different in every picture he takes.

Girls. The right guy will come along. It may take awhile, but he is so worth it.

**UPDATE** He sent me tulips at work. My favorite! <3 

How long have you and your significant other been together? Do you have any anniversary traditions? 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the two of you! Love is such a fun and wonderful thing. I can't wait to follow along with the rest of your love story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! I love reading love stories! Y'all are presh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I'm so happy for you!!

    On our anniversary Iman and I like to take a trip somewhere! Sometimes small (like Big Bear) and other times big (like to a Raiders vs Eagles game in Norcal). Trips are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe you two are so cute together and congrats! It's not easy to make it to one year. I feel like a lot of people met in May, I keep seeing anniversary posts all over the place and Joe and I met 5 years ago this May. I've decided Valentine's Day should be this month not February.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Congratulations on a year together and a move, exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is the absolute cutest! CONGRATS <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com