Mermade Moments: May Goals



Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Goals

Oh, April. I owned you. Recap!
  • have a moving sale
  • sell another batch of clothes
  • show more love to my Etsy shop
  • post more cupcakes!
  • make Jarad's golden birthday spectacular! (he'll be 28 on the 28th)
  • save up $6000 by May 1st.
  • work toward the 1800 minute challenge
  • actually complete the squat challenge
  • complete the push up challenge
9/9!!!!!! STOKED. Seriously. I had a moving sale and made $150 in three hours. Yaaay me!
I sold another batch of clothes to Platos and dropped the rest off at Goodwill. I showed some love to my Etsy shop. I made some new items, took pretty pictures, and listed more items! I even made a few sales! Oh cupcakes. I wish I had more time to bake/create tutorials. I did post more baking relating things though! My sweet boyfriend turned 28 on the 28th! I took him on a shopping trip for the big part of his gift. Home boy needed some vacation clothes and a new pair of shoes. He looks so cute :)

Monaaaay monaaaaay! I have surpassed my goal of $6,000 and ended up with $6,172. Not as much as I was secretly hoping for, buuuut I had presents to buy!

The 1800 minute challenge is half over! I have worked out 980/1800 minutes so far! I am ahead of schedule...just barely.
This squat challenge was MY FAVORITE. It was actually fun, provided variation, and I could see results! I finally finished one!

Confession: I have ZERO upper body strength. These push ups were a challenge for me. I started out doing girl push ups and added some real ones in toward the end. I'm still no push up queen, but I can definitely tell a difference in my arms.

monthly-may-goals

  • officially put in my notice at work
  • find a place to live
  • start packing!
  • buy new bath towels
  • take a trip to IKEA
  • order checks from my bank
  • save up $7,000 by June 1st.
  • celebrate our ONE YEAR <3
  • finish Jillian's 30 day shred
  • keep up with no fast food!
PS. How the heck is it May already??? Do you have goals for May? Leave me your links! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hii Miranda!
    I'm loving your blog (sorry if im posting many comments!)
    I think it will bee really cool if you tell us how you save up the 7k or what you plan to buy in Ikea! i will love to keep reading your posts!
    xoxo,
    Orly
    coffeebeasnandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I LOVE your goals, great job :)

    Rebeka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com