Mermade Moments: 30 Day Beach Body Challenge!



Tuesday, February 4, 2014

30 Day Beach Body Challenge!

I have 124 days until I embark on my Caribbean vacation. I'm going with my boyfriend, my best friend Beth, and her boyfriend Evan. First of all, eeeeek! I've been working out sort of regularly for the last couple weeks and I've been eating a loooot better. Very minimal eating out at restaurants and water, water, water! I want to look good in that swim suit!

I like doing these challenges because they are quick, easy, and each day is already laid out for me.

This challenge works out all parts of our body, which is cool! All of the ones I see are just for abs or legs or something.

Care to join? It's only 30 days and the time will pass anyway. :)


What do you do to get yourself beach ready?

Let's be friends!

email : miranduh007@yahoo.com
IG : meranneduh1
Pinterest : meranneduh1

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to do something like this for my holiday in the summer! Might have to do this!
    Lovely blog xxx

    sunshineinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com