Standing at a little over 5'9", I've dealt with tall girl problems my whole life. I've compiled these for your enjoyment.
- Everybody asks you to get things off the top shelf. "Come here! You're tall!"
- Strangers stop you and ask "wow! how tall are you?"
- People tell you that you should model.
- Your shoes look like boats. Size 9? Really?
- Shoe selection. Anybody else walk embarrassed over to the last. row. of. shoes?
- Going shoe shopping with your friend who wears size 5.
- Pants. Don't. Fit. Waist, thighs, butt, legs. You can't have it all!
- Wearing pants that were 2 sizes too big growing up. Saggy butts unite.
- Being taller than all the boys while growing up.
- Being taller than most of the boys now that you are grown up.
- 97% of the people that hug you are using yours boobs as temporary pillows.
- No heels for you.
- Wearing heels and all the "WOW! How tall are you now??" comments start coming.
- Dancing. Drop it low. Who thought of that? I can't go any lower!
- Dropping something and having your shorter friend pick it up. "You're closer!"
- No clothes and shoe sharing for you. None for you, Glen Coco.
- Shirts as dresses. One trend that just doesn't work.
- Certain crop tops. Those things barely cover my boobs.
- Dresses in general. Had to invest in spandex shorts at an early age.
- Tights/nylons with feet. Please no. The Medium/Tall size should just be ankle length. Saggy crotches. Yuck.
- Sitting in the backseat. "Do you have enough leg room?" Do I ever?
Let's be friends.