Mermade Moments: Love in a Box Blogger Swap - February



Friday, February 28, 2014

Love in a Box Blogger Swap - February

February was the first month that Megan and Kimberly hosted the Love in a Box Blogger Swap!

The guidelines are as follows:

1. Box value cannot exceed $25, or $20 for international swaps.
2. Boxes must be sent by the 18th of each month, or by the 15th for international swaps.
3. Each participant must create a blog post about the swap and include a link to this page for interested bloggers.
4. Each participant must follow the hosts, Megan of Lush to Blush and Kimberly of Kimberly’s Chronicle on Bloglovin and at least one other social media. You must also follow the blogger you are swapped with each month.

I was paired with Lizzie from October June for this month and I was so excited! I've stalked her blog ever since I joined the HCBN and commented back and forth a few times with her. After exchanging a few emails, I knew we would be blog friends! She's a lover of coffee, a Harry Potter fan and a total sweetheart!

She sent me Fresh Sparkling Snow hand cream. It smells great and is perfect since I never get snow in California! I sent her Market Peach scented items to give her a taste of warmer weather and I thought this was funny! Great minds think alike!

I also got Rosehip body butter! The smell isn't overpowering and I cannot wait to use it! 


I've contemplated buying myself this notebook so many times from Target and I'm glad I waited!! 


I LOVE bracelets. I wear multiple a day and I LOVE this one. It's the prettiest green. Dainty and perfect for stacking. 


Lastly. I totally have these same note cards.


Let's just say, Lizzie gets me. The end. Thank you, lovely!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Omg, you got such cute stuff! I saw what you got her too - I love yall's swap!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com