Mermade Moments: You Know You Just Got A Side Tattoo When...



Monday, February 24, 2014

You Know You Just Got A Side Tattoo When...

source

You know you just had your side done when...
  • you attend a birthday party and all the drunk people are lifting up your shirt at the bar.
  • it takes you three outfit changes to get ready for said party because you are trying to not get blood, aquaphor or any other gunk on your clothes.
  • you also can't wear a bra. that makes things interesting.
  • you layer shirts underneath a flowy shirt and throw a jacket over for work on Monday (no bra remember?)
  • you sleep on the couch because it's the only place you can get comfortable.
  • you dread taking a shower, but once you're in you wish you would've done it sooner. It hurts so good!
  • your boyfriend doesn't want to come close to you for fear of hitting your tattoo.
  • he ends up hitting it anyway.
  • you walk around like you've just been hit by a car.
  • it hurts to breathe, stand, sit, bend over, and exist.
  • you hold your pee because it becomes such a task.
  • you tell yourself you are never getting another tattoo again.
  • you lied.
I had the second sitting of my side tattoo on Friday. No pictures yet! I have to go back one more time. My right side is tattooed from above my bra area to right above where my jeans sit on my hips. The top part of the tattoo was done a couple years ago. The most recent part is the biggest part and the most painful. The color is what I had done on Friday. Not too bad, but it's a fairly large area and you never realize how much you use certain body parts until it hurts. The pain is temporary, but the art lasts forever! (cheesy, I know)

Do you have tattoos? Do you feel my pain? Let's talk!

email : miranduh007@yahoo.com
IG : meranneduh1
Twitter : meranneduh1

5 comments:

  1. I have one small tattoo on my wrist. It didn't hurt as much as thought it would and I am dying to get another one. I'm not allowing myself another tattoo until I get my student loans paid off though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't relate because I don't have a tattoo, but I high-five you for being brave enough to get a side tattoo. Ouch...that sounds painful! I can relate on the pain aspect though, as my body is aching all over from going skiing for the first time over the weekend. Perhaps I'm out of shape. Anyway, back to the tattoo subject; what did you get a tattoo of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that sounds painful! I have 3 tattoos: one on my wrist, one on the back of my neck and one on the inside of my bottom lip! They're all small and I don't remember any of them hurting really! Can't wait to see pics of yours :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always contemplated a side tattoo ( I have one on my ankle already) but my fiancee is rather against it..waaaaa. I wish he would be more open to it. Maybe one day!! I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a tattoo on the back of my neck. It was a very quick process and didn't hurt much. I can't wait to see pictures of your tattoo though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It makes my day! If you would rather email me, feel free!

I would love to review your product, blog, etc. Please email me at miranduh007@yahoo.com